Tuesday 31 May 2022

Micro Fame: Dept. of Intelligent Replies to Stupid Emails.

[Or, I suppose I could say, sincere answers to insincere questions.]


Jon Reeves

Eisel mazard


Eisel Mazard

Jon Reeves, I presume?


Jon Reeves

Yes, I think so, somehow. 

I really haven't got anything to say right now, primarily, I would've thought. But carry on!! 


Jon Reeves

Oh, you said Marcus Aurelius tortured Christians-- yet typically, historians say he wasn't directly involved in that. So where did you get that information? 

I noticed that you're estranged from your parents in Vancouver so why do you need to fly back to them? No disrespect. Or perhaps you just have other interests in Vancouver that don't concern your parents. 

Um, I basically just subscribe to you because I need something to listen to when I'm doing various tasks and you're pretty interesting. Thanks. 

I mean I can't listen to a moron like Joe Rogan

You come off as a sort of vegan revolutionary who still is vegan and I respect that

I thought you had serious ego issues and it's just boring to hear you talking about how you don't like video games and marijuana

Anyway, answer my questions-- immediately. 

Thanks. 

Bahahajaja


Eisel Mazard

Re: "I noticed that you're estranged from your parents in Vancouver so why do you need to fly back to them? No disrespect. Or perhaps you just have other interests in Vancouver that don't concern your parents."

My parents have never lived in Vancouver (i.e., not at any stage of the past, and not now).

I, also, have never lived in Vancouver, unless you count the FEW WEEKS we were there for baking school.

youtube.com/watch?v=obbFWKbhrlA


Re: "Oh, you said Marcus Aurelius tortured Christians-- yet typically, historians say he wasn't directly involved in that. So where did you get that information?"

A big, heavy book with MARCUS AURELIUS on the cover.


Re: "historians say he wasn't directly involved in that"

Oh, he wasn't DIRECTLY INVOLVED?

And do you suppose Napoleon was DIRECTLY INVOLVED in slavery?

And do you suppose George W. Bush was DIRECTLY INVOLVED in torture at Guantanamo Bay?

Excuses can be made to resemble facts, and yet excuses they remain.


Re: "You come off as a sort of vegan revolutionary who still is vegan and I respect that"

Well, you should read my book, Future of an Illusion: the book describes how you should live your life (and how I plan to live my life) WITHOUT BEING A REVOLUTIONARY.

I suppose you could say, "Given that there isn't going to be a revolution, what now?  What next?"

www.amazon.com/Veganism-Future-Illusion-Eisel-Mazard-ebook/dp/B09XLPW36N

And, yeah, the book is short: circa 100 pages long.

E.M.


Jon Reeves

Hello dude, thank you for these convincing corrections regarding your parents, etc. I don't think you can compare what happened with Dubya to the Roman Empire though, because society was much less organized then. The top review is suggesting that your book is mainly just an attack on pet-owning vegans. If not that for that review, I would spend the money on it. But that review is there. Bahahahahaha.  Take care 


Jon Reeves

Have some respect for yourself, and stop selling these books, son.

You should make them freely available.

The fact that you don't, is a clear warning.

Your parents are deeply wealthly.

Anyway, I know you're gonna block me now and I'm cool with that.

Have a good one.


Jon Reeves

As we understand it, your mother spent a lot of money to help you learn Chinese but you struggled with the language and didn't have the discipline to really focus on studying it.

But that's neither here nor there.

You haven't really succeeded academically, they say.

But don't get angry at me-- don't hate the messenger.

Goodbye now.

hahahaha sorry I'm just fucking with you dude

. sorry

Ok, thank you good night.


Eisel Mazard

Re: book reviews…

look again:

a-bas-le-ciel.blogspot.com/2022/04/book-reviews-veganism-future-of-illusion.html


There's a whole lot worth reading in that short book.

And it is $1.08 via Kindle.


Re: "As we understand it, your mother spent a lot of money to help you learn Chinese…"

I think everyone in the audience has a better grasp on the timeline of my personal, professional and education life than you do ("no offense")… and it will probably be entertaining for you to figure it out (and fill in the gaps).

(1) A short video, covering the situation at the university here in Canada:

youtube.com/watch?v=EH0-neBt3oM

(2) A long video, covering more than ten years of "what happened and why" in my life (including Taiwan, etc., not just Canada):

youtu.be/sPGdtbb9xZ0

(3) A medium length video, stating that I regret many of the decisions made along the way:

youtube.com/watch?v=aylYqdZUjT4


TO QUOTE JON REEVES:

IT'S BETTER THAN JOE ROGAN.   ;-)


Jon Reeves

You know what I'm going to buy the book

Just bought it. The Kindle version, naturally. 

And don't worry I don't leave bad reviews or any kind of reviews

But hey, if I appreciate but I might leave a good review. I never put bad reviews out there. 

It*

Hopefully this will be interesting but it was cheap as fuck so whatever. In the meantime, have a good one. 


Jon Reeves

I'll complete this $1 patreonage later. Hitherto, the book purchase broke me; I need this cheese to buy soy milk and rice. 

[The implicit point here is: he didn't even pay the (requisite minimum) $1 to join Patreon.]