Saturday, 3 October 2026

[Other voices:] "I was also eight months pregnant at the time…"

The link should take you to the 3:22 mark…

just a few seconds later, the quotation that I've made into the title of this Patreon post ensues.

This is a rare example of Lola Phoenix, the host of the show, flying off the handle like a cast iron skillet cooking up illegal fireworks after decades of metal fatigue.

"I am trying really hard not to be furious on your behalf…"

LINK: https://youtu.be/KBy7InAKtP0&t=202

The video had only 21 views when I clicked on it, incidentally (the prior episode had 12, and the one before it had only 19… despite a relative ocean of time elapsing between each upload). She is famous within an even small demimonde than I.

Keep in mind: as demimondes go, veganism is narrow but deep, whereas nihilism is vast enough to encompass the whole world, and rises up to the zenith of our sky.